- Tegna demands unreasonable fee increase - Programmer turns its back on its public interest obligation, uses customers for negotiation leverage ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Oct. 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The following is a news release from DISH: Tegna Inc. today removed its local stations from nearly 3
- Tegna makes unreasonable demands, threatens to remove channels from DISH customers ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Oct. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- As the contract expiration with DISH approaches, Tegna Inc., one of the nation's largest local station owners, is demanding a massive increase to nearly a billion
Aiming to bring affordable 5G access to all communities, Celero5G will launch exclusively on Boost Mobile this fall ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Sept. 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corporation's Boost Mobile , the wireless carrier focused on empowering customers to maximize their mobile service,
LARAMIE, Wyo. , Sept. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH (NASDAQ: DISH) and Input Output Global (IOG) announced that they have formed a strategic collaboration to explore the use of distributed ledger technologies (DLT) across its business lines. Building on the Cardano blockchain, the teams will
- DISH has earned more J.D. Power Awards for customer satisfaction with TV service nationally than any other brand - Ranked #1 in six study factors, including "Performance and Reliability" and "Features and Functionality" among nationally ranked brands ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Sept.
- Boost to obtain the Gen Mobile brand, customers, technology and team with a focus on underserved consumers - The Gen Mobile acquisition enables Boost to expand its low-cost plans and Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) services to its customers ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Sept.
- Sinclair demands nearly a billion dollars in fees and carriage of unpopular and unrelated programming - Broadcaster prioritizes greed, uses customers as pawns in negotiations ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Aug. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Sinclair Broadcast Group, the country's third largest local channel owner,
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Aug. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) reported revenue totaling $4.49 billion for the quarter ending June 30, 2021 , compared to $3.19 billion for the corresponding period in 2020. Net income attributable to DISH Network totaled $671 million for the
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Aug. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ: DISH) will host a conference call at noon Eastern Time (ET) on Monday, August 9, 2021, to discuss its second quarter results. To attend the call, please use the information below for dial-in access.