ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Aug. 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) reported revenue totaling $3.19 billion for the quarter ending June 30, 2020 , compared to $3.21 billion for the corresponding period in 2019. Net income attributable to DISH Network totaled $452 million for the
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Aug. 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ: DISH) will host a conference call at noon Eastern Time (ET) on Friday, August 7, 2020 , to discuss its second quarter results. To attend the call, please use the information below for dial-in access.
- Tucows to provide technology platform to support DISH Wireless - DISH acquires customer relationships and related Ting Mobile assets TORONTO and ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , Aug. 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) and Tucows Inc.
- Apollo's Cox Media Group stations dark on DISH as temporary restraining order expires - Apollo blacks out stations despite customers' need for access to local channels during COVID-19 pandemic ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , July 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- International private equity firm, Apollo Global
NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul. 6, 2020-- ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIACA, VIAC) and DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) today announced a multi-year renewal of their carriage agreement to continue delivering ViacomCBS’s portfolio of broadcast, entertainment, news and sports networks to DISH and
- Completes $1.4 billion purchase of Boost Mobile - Revives Boost's iconic "$hrink-It!" offer -- the longer you stay, the less you pay - Connects new Boost customers to the new T-Mobile network - Continues vendor selection for build of nation's first standalone 5G network ENGLEWOOD, Colo.
- Fujitsu 5G radio units (RUs) will be deployed on macro sites across the U.S. and will be interoperable with all DISH cloud-native Distributed Unit (DU) vendors - Altiostar to deliver cloud-native, virtualized RAN (vRAN) software - Vendors will help facilitate cost-effective rollout of DISH's
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , June 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corporation (" DISH Network ") (NASDAQ: DISH) today announced that on June 24, 2020 its subsidiary, DISH DBS Corporation ("DISH DBS"), priced an offering of $1,000,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 7.375% Senior Notes due 2028 (the
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , June 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH Network Corporation (" DISH Network ") (NASDAQ: DISH) today announced that its subsidiary, DISH DBS Corporation ("DISH DBS"), plans to offer, subject to market and other conditions, approximately $1,000,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its
- Available to new commercial business customers nationwide today through Dec. 31, 2020 - Includes two months free bulk TV programming and SMARTBOX fees ENGLEWOOD, Colo. , June 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH today announced it is offering two free months of bulk television service to new